• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saw our last gave ever at the Dome.

DonBo

Originally Posted By: Coach1310
quote=SledNeck]

You gotta remember DonBo, Sled is a glass 3/4 empty guy when it comes to the Twins..... not to mention his lack of smile in his Big Bass Pics! smile

I have fond memories of things that took place in the Dome, but am excited none-the-less for Target Field. Everyone and their "You'll lose your home field advantage".... sounds like sour grapes to me!

So what youre saying is I should be happy that the twins got a bottom barrel bargain field when It could be an AWESOME field like safeco or Miller Park? I do like that Target field has the smallest foul territory of any park but wrigley and that the seating is very good...but im disappointed thinking about what we should have.

First off.... last time I checked NO ONE has been able to watch a game at Target Field to see how it compares to Safeco or Miller Park.... Secondly... it was that or more years at the dome... I think they screwed up not building it someplace it could have a roof... just because I hate the fact of spending millions of dollars on something that can't be used December through March.... I guess I wish to be thankful for what we HAVE not what we COULD have... I understand your view Sled.... I just don't understand the idea that unless it is the best I don't want it.