• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Xmas gift ideas

Thought maybe someone had some unique gift ideas that you would want to share with others. We can all use a little help this time of year.

I have one for the music lovers. I grew up on the big band sounds and country music. I listened to them with my dad all the time. And now I am going to recommend a Rod Stewart CD-me who worships George Strait. I know you think I am nuts - so do I. But his new album "It had to be you" is awesome. The perfect gift for someone that loves the old songs or if you guys are looking to set the mood. You know the mood - the one that butters her up so she will let you go fishing.

Seriously this is a really great CD!

------------------
Phyl

No other cd in the whole world sets the mood, and gets a pass for a few days after...than Van Morrison - Moondance. I't not like lingerie - a gift for her that's a gift for us - it's really for her. Never met a woman who didn't melt for that cd.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC