• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post your fall color shots here

Hey all:

Well, it's getting to be that time. The nights are cooler, the tomatoes are red, and so are the maple leaves in some areas up here.

I'll be shooting fall color a lot this year, and I suspect a bunch of you will be, too. Because, let's face it, it's one of the prettiest seasons of the year. smilesmile

I thought it would be cool to start a thread that can act as a fall color photo album so folks can look in and experience the wonder of nature in the autumn. I know there's not much leaf turn yet at points south of the arrowhead, but we gotta start somewhere.

I'll kick it off from one shot this week last year, a group of coneflowers in front of a short, early-turning red maple. More to come as fall progresses this year.

3926645564_f4bf21429f_o.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was last year and even though it was only taken with my little digital camera I think it might be my favorite. I will never forget that view...I'll try to get another picture from the same spot this weekend and then compare. Last year is going to be VERY hard to beat!

DSCF0221.jpg