• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
thedeadsea

Mercruiser props

I have a couple of older aluminum Mercruiser props (21 and 23 pitch) Both need a visit to the prop dock.

I don't own a boat that these will work on. Being that they need a rebuild is there any value in them or should I bring them the recycling center?

Steve

Call Jay Soderblooom and see what he says. He may even know someone who could use them. Heck have Jay fix them and then sell them here on FM or another site and make some $ off them. www.soderbloom.com

Thanks Steve. Good to know they are worth something.

The economics of repairing and selling probably isn't there though as Jay has new props for $85 and I would need to spend $45 + tax each to repair them and then hope to sell them for something less than $85 while enduring the carrying costs. Maybe I'll throw them up on the Duluth classifieds for best offer.

Steve

Bring them over to my place and Ill tel ya if they are worth fixing. I see Jay often so I can get them to him and save you the shipping.