• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Yup I'm another year older today. This is the first time I remember waking up to snow on the ground on my B-Day. Oh well its pretty. Pretty darn early grin.gif Hope you all have a good day I'm going to.

<><Mary><>

Hey Mary did you start on the champagne this morning early to celebrate? Can't believe you are admitting to these guys that you are another year older. So let's see that makes you 29 - right?

Hope you had a happy birthday and hubby remembered! grin.gif

I agree about the weather - it is just plain miserable here.

------------------
Phyl

Thanks Del, Age is no big deal to me either. I just turned 47 for those that want to know. I have dark hair that started showing gray when I was in my 30's so I use to dye it all the time. I don't do that any more Heck I have 12 grand kids I deserve everyone of them gray hairs. Besides I think it looks a lot better this way then when I use to cover them all up.

<><Mary><>