• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

A dream I have

Someday I will come in here and there will be a young woman looking for a Crappie fisherman and I'll sweep her off her feet just by merely taking her to the local Crappie hole and boating a few slabs. She'll be wealthy and allow me to start my own guide service and her and I will live happily ever after.

Dreams, dreams............. smile.gif

PCG

D-Man,

She wants you...Remember?

PCG

[This message has been edited by Pro Crappie Guide (edited 10-09-2002).]

I supose you would want her to send you a picture of her boat first and beable to clean fish also.

Likewise PCG! Or any fishergal for that matter.. umm.. maybe FM should set up a Angler dating service? heh. That is why I will allways be a bachelor I'm afraid. I won't put up with a gal who won't fish; even if she looks like Cindy Crawford wink.gif

If your current girlfriend, assuming you are still together, likes D-man what is she still with you for?

A thought, maybe you should take her fishing. She might like it a lot and you don't know.

Just some friendly advice from a girl.

I take her fishing, and she enjoys it.

D-Man just has a way with women I guess.

PCG

Geez that was a quick response! ESP musta told you that someone had replied huh? :P

That is kinda strange, especially since I was refering to PCG. Haha
Also strange since I was talking to Herman O'Neil about 10 minutes ago. :P

Fish-N-Chips....you're from Aitkin?

Well..I did not know that.

PCG

The same town I am from, how about that.

Well that's great, maybe I'll run into you someday at Paulbeck's SuperValue or Rasley's gas station.

PCG

Can't run into her at the Surplus, because it doesn't exist anymore. It is now the Aitkin City Chamber of Commerce office.

Just have to go to Bill's Sportsman Service for minnows now...(Just's)

PCG

Sad....I am slow, sorry D-Man.

Yeah, Crappies and Walleyes. Infact, pulled out a 14.75" Crappie last week.

PCG

"Life's a dance, ya learn as ya go, sometimes you'll lead, sometimes ya follow, don't worry bout' what you don't, life's a dance you'll learn as you go"

Someday I'll realize this is my theme song for my entire life. Coffee and Donuts anyone?

Say D-Man, do you think you'll make a trip here this winter for some good ice action?

PCG

Oh, and another thing. I don't know about my ESP but as I predicted lots of snow for the snowmobile last year and got none, this year I will predict late freeze up and dry baron conditions.

I was out in the boat last year up here on Dec. 6th. Usually I am out ice fishing Thanksgiving weekend, give or take a few days. So we'll see.

(Ya right, like Mother Nature revolves around my predictions just to make me look bad) wink.gif

PCG

It's prob in Brainerd where that red haired dude moved his shop to.

Otherwise it's hanging above his mantle with the name "Jethro" engraved on a gold colored plate underneath.

PCG