• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A dream I have

Someday I will come in here and there will be a young woman looking for a Crappie fisherman and I'll sweep her off her feet just by merely taking her to the local Crappie hole and boating a few slabs. She'll be wealthy and allow me to start my own guide service and her and I will live happily ever after.

Dreams, dreams............. smile.gif

PCG

Likewise PCG! Or any fishergal for that matter.. umm.. maybe FM should set up a Angler dating service? heh. That is why I will allways be a bachelor I'm afraid. I won't put up with a gal who won't fish; even if she looks like Cindy Crawford wink.gif

If your current girlfriend, assuming you are still together, likes D-man what is she still with you for?

A thought, maybe you should take her fishing. She might like it a lot and you don't know.

Just some friendly advice from a girl.

Can't run into her at the Surplus, because it doesn't exist anymore. It is now the Aitkin City Chamber of Commerce office.

Just have to go to Bill's Sportsman Service for minnows now...(Just's)

PCG

"Life's a dance, ya learn as ya go, sometimes you'll lead, sometimes ya follow, don't worry bout' what you don't, life's a dance you'll learn as you go"

Someday I'll realize this is my theme song for my entire life. Coffee and Donuts anyone?

Say D-Man, do you think you'll make a trip here this winter for some good ice action?

PCG

Oh, and another thing. I don't know about my ESP but as I predicted lots of snow for the snowmobile last year and got none, this year I will predict late freeze up and dry baron conditions.

I was out in the boat last year up here on Dec. 6th. Usually I am out ice fishing Thanksgiving weekend, give or take a few days. So we'll see.

(Ya right, like Mother Nature revolves around my predictions just to make me look bad) wink.gif

PCG

It's prob in Brainerd where that red haired dude moved his shop to.

Otherwise it's hanging above his mantle with the name "Jethro" engraved on a gold colored plate underneath.

PCG