• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have You Seen The New Cabela's Outlet Store?

Hubby got a gift certificate from Cabela's for his B-Day. We just happen to go on the day of the grand opening of their new outlet store. I think you Ladies will like it. It has a lot of decorations and furniture for our homes. Many really neat pictures.

There must have been a million people there that day. I was busy looking for someone with a FM hat, shirt or jacket on, but didn't see anyone.

Hubby had a Fennwick rod that got broken earlier this year. Even thow he didn't buy it there they told him to bring it back to them and they would replace it. So the next day he did. They didn't have the same rod so they gave him his money back for it. Not cash but a gift card that he had to spend there. Fennwick must really stand behind their products.

<><Mary><>

Fenwick is now part of the Berkley family, called Pure Fishing. It's still the super rod it always has been -- in my opinion.

Nice that Cabela's honored the warranty even tho it wasn't bought there.

We buzzed past Cabela's on I-35 in a heavy rainstorm last week and I saw the Outlet sign. Now I know what it is. Will stop next trip.

Sorry for being ignorant, but where is the outlet store? I know where Cabela's is, but not sure where the outlet store is. Or is it in the Cabela's store?

Yes, Clayton, Fenwick is part of Pure Fishing. Along with Berkley, Mitchell, Garcia, Johnson and Red Wolf. Fenwick does have a great Warranty. It ranks up there with St. Croix, Falcon and Loomis.

Hey Where do I get some FM apparel? Like Stickers, Hats, Jackets???

Happy Fishing smile.gif

You can find the Berkley outlet on the web and at their store in Spirit Lake Iowa.

www.ffo-tackle.com

I have sent them lots of orders and I am VERY pleased at the service and quality of the gear or tackle.

You can get great deals on bulk mono XL, XT, and others too, like $3.00 a pound. First quality stuff too. You can use the 1-800# and see what they have handy and they will ship it in 3 days or less.

Over the years I have bought many rods and reels from them and they all were just what they said they would be. You can save a ton of cash if you keep a eye on their site!

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://fishingminnesota.com/ed-on-the-red