• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Riverdancer

River and MM/ i want to thank you for coming to the event. Next time we will all be on the same boat or probably will have two full boats at one resort. Sounds like you really got into the fish on your boat. Glad to hear you had fun. Missed you at the fire after the trip but Fishtrap2 stopped by and gave us a fishing report. He and his buddies were alot of fun. Look for details on the second trip sometime in Febuary.

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/
click here

Hey D-Man!

Second boat was alright. The guide parked us on fish and we had loads of room. I debated going back to the fire but decided to not tempt fate and skeedaddle home. Next time I'm going to get a place to stay. Thanks again!

joel

Hi Riverdancer and Mark!

Fun time out on the boat! I told my wife about those roll-up things you made and she wants the recipe. Could you send it to me please! Thank you! Later.

mm

I suppose an e-mail address would help....DUH!
[email protected] Thanks again!

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 09-16-2002).]

mistermom
Hey it was a great time, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but my computer has been down all week. The recipe is pretty easy and I'll email it to you pretty quick. It was reaaly fun meeting you and everyone else. talk to you soon

------------------
****riverdancer****