• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Story

Just got back last night from a wonderful week up at the Lake. Caught lots of fish it was great. The weather couldn't have been any better.

On Tuesday afternoon I decided to head out to catch some Crappies. It had took a little while for them to start bitting but I tryed a few different things and they finnally came in and started bitting. I ended up with a slip bobber and a minnow. I caught 3 Crappies just bang bang bang. Then my bobber went down again and boy did i have a fight. When I finally got it up to the boat I had a small Walleye hooked but a big Northren had a hold of him. I almost got them both but when I put the net in the water the Northren finally let go. I think if I would have went from the back of the Northren I would have caught them both. I've heard of this happening to other people before but it was the first time it happen to me.

<><Mary><>

Hey Mary this is too funny! I suppose pretty soon you will start a TV show or sell videos on how to save time fishing - catch two at once! grin.gif

We also had fun on Sunday. We hit a spot with LM Bass and they were biting as fast as we could get the hooks in the water. We must have caught over 20 in just a short period of time and then they quit. There were some really nice ones in there. Funny thing was this is where we usually go for sunnies and did not catch a single one. Oh well - we had fun and just about had the lake to ourselves - must have been the white caps.

------------------
Phyl