• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Labor Day Is Coming Where Are You Going?

WOW Where did this summer go??? I can't beleive Labor Day is coming already this weekend. I am looking forward to it though 3 whole days up at the lake fishing. I haven't been out for a couple of weeks and I'm ready to go. I do like the Fall fishing better then the rest I just don't like what comes after fall. So where is every body else going to spend the weekend?
<><Mary><>

mary, I know, this summer went by way to fast. I start back to school thurs. ugh. We are grounded (sick motor) so we are staying in town. Won't be to bad though, I think we might try some shore fishing or spend the weekend at the beach. Gotta rest up for the little sweeties to come back to school. Is anyone going on the launch trip in Sept? My hubby and I just joined and thought It looked like a lot of fun. Meet new people,swap fish stories etc. anyway have a great weekend.

riverdancer, That FM Launch sounds like a blast. Its my hubby's 50th that weekend and the kids have planned a big surprise party for him up at the camp ground. It would have been a great B-Day present for him. Hopefully they will have it again next year at this time. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Take some pictures to and post them on here.

<><Mary><>

Phyl, The weather report sounds good for the weekend down here any way. I hope it is good for you up there. I'm just so excited about getting back up to the Lake and doing some fishing. Just one more day to wait before we go. Good Luck catch a big one.

<><Mary><>

Hi Mary. We have a chance of rain through Monday. Had a nasty storm system running through here last night. Some areas got a lot of rain or hail and those nasty funnels were lurking up above. Have a save and happy Labor Day!

------------------
Phyl