• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishfinder

I will have to say that yes the fishfinder has been a very valuable pieace of equip. and oh how right you are phyl. My hubby is the new andretti when our boat worked. He always tells me that he is keeping an eye on the depth but I know oh to well his eyes are all over the lake. If I try to interject I get a rather pained expression, so I keep my mouth shut. However I am in total control of the trolling motor, hehe

Delmuts is right! Keep a good grip and try to control yourself! I don't let him near the trolling motor but of course he sits in the back and tells me where to go and what to do. He told me to turn it off 3 times yesterday and it had been turned off for 10 minutes! grin.gif Oh well such is life. Lakes sure were quite today when I drove by and the maples are turning red - I do not like this!

------------------
Phyl