• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just joined

Hi all
we just joined this site and have had as awesome time reading all the great info. I'm pleased to see room for the ladies, usually when we go fishing my hubby gets the attention and I'm there to cook(ugh). I look forward to chatting with some and maybe to get a few tips?

Hi Riverdancer and welcome to our site! You and I are going to get along great - I hate to cook also! But then with what we caught this weekend that was not a problem. We went over to Pelican Lake and I had the top quantity - two 4" perch and one 2" sunny. My husband had the quality - one pretty nice small mouth. So we were kind of down in the dumps after waiting so long to get the boat fixed. But then when we talked to the people at the access we found out we caught way more than they did. I think all the storms that came through last weekend had the fish in hiding. We saw tons of them on the locater in really deep water. Anyway, welcome and visit us often!

------------------
Phyl

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Welcome riverdancer smile.gif

Please be sure to check the Events calnedar and drag your hubby to one or a few of the Events.

I'm sure something will be right up your ally.

We look forward to seeing more of you here.

GoodFishin : )
Rick

Welcome riverdancer, Its always great to get new people to come to our forums. Please come back often and tell us about some of your fishing expereinces.

<><Mary><>