• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taking men out?

Well I sure am if I can get him away from his work. As soon as he gets home today we are leaving for the lake. They had a machine break down or we would have left last night. He is the head of the maintnece dept at the plant he works at. He was there all day yesterday and went back in last night at 11 PM. He is going to be ready for a break when he gets home. I'll have the car all packed and ready to go by the time he gets here. I'll drive and he can sleep.

You made me wonder when I seen this topic taking men out. I wasn't thinking about Father's Day. grin.gif <><Mary><>

Hey Mary - I suppose you thought it was about hot dates! That must be why you posted back so quickly! grin.gif Well, my man is working Saturday so I am hoping the weather is better this Sunday than last. I have not gotten out the last two weekends and am getting a little cabin fever!

------------------
Phyl

Oh but Ed you would probably want to fish on the Red not a lake and then we would have to pay for the date and the guide services. grin.gif Actually had I seen this earlier I might have called you. Husband is working today and boat is just sitting but I have now started a yard project. UGH So I better keep at it as we have relatives ( Big UGH ) coming in a week. Besides you would probably rather have one of those young (barely legal) single, fishingchicks! grin.gif

I can occasionally be persuaded to fish a lake or two, as long as there is a creek or a river near by, just in case I go into withdrawals.

smile.gif

I don't want anyone to think I am cruising for attached women, nope-nope. I might get jealous husbands and/or boy friends shooting at my boat again, I hate that patching the boat thing, don't ja know.

Barely legal teens, nnnnn-nope, not my style either, nope-nope. As far as dating, I think I better stay in the same decade, or so.

But Eh, I'll fish with darn near anyone, at least once.

Just because I am a guide doesn't mean I don't fish for fun too.

grin.gif

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Sounds like fun - I will remember that. Actually I think catching one of those big cats would be fun also but I don't know about that river stuff. We saw 4 sets of geese with their little ones today herding them around the lake and a really big loon came right up to our boat. That was fun.

------------------
Phyl