• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ladies & Opener

Finally I'm going to be up fishing. I can't wait. I just hope the weather is nice. Sounds like rain down here Phyl from what they said on the news tonight but that could change by then. We got moved into our house this weekend still have a lot of work to do but it can wait till after next weekend. I don't care I'm going fishing. I can't believe I haven't been out once yet. I won't even know where the hot spots are a head of time this year. <><Mary><>

Hey Mary glad to hear the big move is over. A person should move every 2 or 3 years and you would have a lot less stuff to go through. We have not been out yet either - too cold and boat is getting a tune-up-better call and check on that today. I have everything ready - just need some warm weather. We usually decide which lake to go to by which way the wind is blowing the morning we get ready to leave. We are fortunate to have so many good lakes near us. Well, off to work Hi Ho Hi Ho!

------------------
Phyl