• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOW

Not real sure but I believe they have a web site. Seems like I remember coming accross it before. Is it the group that your friend is interested in or does she just want info on becoming more outdoorsie? If she has some questions tell her to post them here. We will try to help her. <><Mary><>

[This message has been edited by Maryjl (edited 04-25-2002).]

Thanks for all your feedback. She is a single gal and I think she is just interested for herself. I'll forward the link to her and tell her how to get a user name.

Thanks again

BOW was founded by a professor at University of Wisconsin--Stevens Point. UWSP has a school of natural resources, and she's a professor in that school. I believe her name is Christine Thomas, but you could find out by using a quick search for that university. I know they have a HSOforum.

Here is the person to contact for any upcoming BOW events... [email protected] She is the director of this program in Minnesota. I am one of the fortunate ones who instruct fishing courses for the program from time to time. Fantastic program...for not only the gals who sign up to learn but also for the many volunteers who instruct!