• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Have The "Where is Summer Blues"

Rig your rods, re-spool your reels, clean and sort your tackle box, get your batterys charged and hope for warmer day.

Good fishing,

PCG

I thought about doing all those things - looked out the window and decided I would rather do it outside in the sun. Maybe next weekend! But did get the battery charged. That is good - right?

------------------
Phyl

Hey HtchEyeCatcher
We did not get enough for a snowman - thank goodness. But it snowed and melted all day and it is freezing here today. Poor little robins are thinking they came back way too early!

------------------
Phyl

Hi Phyl,

It has been a cold spring. I keep telling myself that is is just doing this until we get done with our big move cause if it was to nice out I'd want to be up at the camper fishing and not here. We got all the hard wood floors redone and it took us a whole week to do them but they are sure pretty. Now we have to let them dry for 72 hours and we can move in. Hope to be done this coming weekend so after that the weather will warm up. Well it better any way cause I'll be headed to the lake to do some long over due fishing. How about you have you got out at all yet?
<><Mary><>

Hi Mary: No we have not gone out yet. It has been so cold here I think the fish are home knitting sweaters! We both sat around the house and pouted all weekend because it was so cold and wet. I have flower beds I want to Roundup and put plastic over before opener but I can't get it done. We did finally get our boat over to the tuneup guy so hopefully he will get it done by opener. He use to work for a boat store locally and became a fireman and has now built a shop so he can work on boats at home on his days off. I have been after him bad enough that it looks like mine is first in line anyway!

I'll bet your floors are beautiful. Lucky you a clean and shiny house to move into before opener. My daughter had last weekend off and wanted to clean her camper and get it ready but of course that did not happen either. Be careful and don't scratch those floors when you move in. Hope the move goes well.

------------------
Phyl

Just watched the weather report for next week. Chance of rain every day and the bad four letter word that starts with an S (I refuse to even use it on the 2nd week in May) for Wed. Enough already! So does everyone have their down filled snow suits ready for the opener?

------------------
Phyl

I remember 3 years ago when it snowed on opener.

Think positive. The weather will be nice.

Weather people aren't always right.

PCG