• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final roster, your opinions??

FISHINGURU

some tough decisions we had quite a bit of talent and depth out there...it's always nice to have tough decisions thats mean you have some good players.

the players i was happy to see make the team were asher allen, reynaud, young, and onatolu...and of course percy.

asher looked pretty good out there this preseason,looked like he was a starter out there playing with 2nd and 3rd stringers...reynaud had some nice plays at wr and special teams...young looked shifty and solid, never know if peterson or taylor go down for awhile it's nice to have a guy that might be able to come in and make a big play.

onatolu looked like a special teams guru out there...almost every kickoff you heard his name...we need that...on that note i think our special teams have played real good...that will be huge for us not giving up a bunch of free points or letting teams start at mid field all the time like last season.

percy looked good except for that dropped TD....but he made some nice catches in traffic and broke some tackles...he gets good seperation on routes he should be real good this season...he looked fast and fluent on his kickoff returns...i could see him breaking a few of those this year.

They definitely had some tough decisions. But I don't think they'll miss anyone that they cut. I think the biggest question mark for this team is how quickly the offensive line can gel. Anytime you have 40% turnover on the line, there's a transition period. Hopefully it doesn't take too long and this team can get on a roll. Should be a fun season.

Aaron

They definitely had some tough decisions. But I don't think they'll miss anyone that they cut. I think the biggest question mark for this team is how quickly the offensive line can gel. Anytime you have 40% turnover on the line, there's a transition period. Hopefully it doesn't take too long and this team can get on a roll. Should be a fun season.

Aaron

I think you nailed it with the o-line needing to gel. I certainly hope they come together and can eliminate the penalties. Penalties kill us every year.

Reynaud will be the big suprise this year on offense/special teams and Onatolu will be a monster on special-teams. Congrats to Cooper for making the team as an undrafted free agent and backing up Sullivan. Should be a great year...can't wait to see them get it started!!

i thought sully was real solid this preseason personally...not many mistakes at all from him and i seen him put some big blocks out there and even did some pulling and got up into the second level.

loadholt played ok...he seemed solid until later in the games when he started to struggle against speed...he needs to get his legs under him for the long haul.

overall i think the o-line looked pretty solid...of course there is work to be done but they looked solid i thought.