• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery Hunting Photos

harvey lee

full-18095-25812-image.jpg

Shot this guy on Oct 17th. Not a huge buck, but meat in the freezer. Symmetrical 8 I've been waiting for, have pictures going back to June. Also is my first buck with a bow. All tagged out so that means more time for fishing and bird hunting being as I took off work for a week for deer hunting haha.

Got blessed yesterday morning with this unusual looking 5 ptr at 26 yds. First he ran towards me and bedded down under my stand for 15mins while dark;I was able to peak out and watch him licking his nose. Once it got light he got up, walked in front me, and checked on me twice. Whew! 2nd time I drew on him he was rubbing a tree with his one good horn, dropped him on the spot. Have pix dating back to early August.

full-32821-25828-6pt_oct152012_1.jpg

full-32821-25829-2012_3.jpg

full-32821-25830-2012_4.jpg

full-28498-25881-photo.jpg

full-28498-25882-photo%60.jpg

Shot this buck on Oct 20th. He came in right at sundown. Drew back as he was behind some brush 2 yards from my shooting lane. Only problem was, he decided to stay there for 10 mins. I was able to let down and regroup. He turned and walked towards another lane 8 yards away. Drew back and the Strother's let the arrow fly. 200 yards later I had my buck.

Congrats to all others! Awesome deer!

1st buck I seen this year. Been hunting this one and one other since opener, he's been on cam all week, even last night and tonight his fatal mistake of chasing a doe caught up with him. Intelligent being though. He decided not to follow doe through thicket opening, thus stayed in the brush all the way around the stand, cept for my 5 foot clearing I had made for my trail into the stand. Two grunts later to stop him and a 30yd shot ended his days of chasin girls. I'm happy, though not my biggest, it'll make a great 1st European Mount that I've wanted. Happy Hunting!!

full-16070-25911-img_1262.jpg