• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery Hunting Photos

harvey lee

Head/face looks like wolf but tough angle to see it well. I shaved off some hairs on a yote the other night from a bowstand. Then watched it chase all the deer off the field a few minutes later...bummer

Here is a mn doe I killed a few days ago. Taken off a foodplot at 18 yards on the farm we bought this year, my first from the property. Fun stuff.

t.jpg

And I see the kid in the background. That's always great. Kids are going with me tonight and if there is a yearling or better in range, I may have to end the season early to make them part of the hunt. Just realized my son can hunt in two years if ready to do so!

Thanks guys!!! Yeah my son, he didnt go with, he has his own stand that we hunt from for him. Dad gets a few notes to myself!!! It is for sure not a yearling, had a fawn with her, and she was in the process of drying up(if you know what I mean)!!! I think she is maybe a first year mom, pictures does not do justice, not the biggest doe i have ever shot, but not the smallest either!!

Was fletching up some practice arrows this morning and decided to use some diff colors. October is Breast Cancer Awarness Month and we have a bunch of stuff going on at work with it...

I have hundreds of feathers in all coors and like bright fletching...

Think i'll fletch up a few more and hunt with them this year. Our season begins the first... cool

full-1130-24923-archery.jpg

Thanks guys!!! Yeah my son, he didnt go with, he has his own stand that we hunt from for him. Dad gets a few notes to myself!!! It is for sure not a yearling, had a fawn with her, and she was in the process of drying up(if you know what I mean)!!! I think she is maybe a first year mom, pictures does not do justice, not the biggest doe i have ever shot, but not the smallest either!!

I know what you mean and I meant no disrespect in the yearling comment. My definition of a yearling is a one and a half year old. We have plenty of those here with fawns and I have arrowed my share of them. Regardless, nice doe and great you could share it with our son!

An interesting night. Body is screwed up so I wasn't gonna go but decided at 2:30 to go. They were moving. First 2 does but no shot. Then a fair buck but no shot. Figured that was probably it then 6 dandy doe came and stood right in front of me. I posted a pic the other day with a buncha turkeys from the same spot. I went back to my old Rocket Wolverine heads. She went 35 yards spraying out both sides. Gotta love it!