• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery Hunting Photos

harvey lee

Here are pics of the opening morning buck I was able to take. I have had trail pics for about a month but the last week and half I have not seen him but he showed up and I was in the right place at the right time. He ended up scoring unofficial of course 143 gross and around 140 net. He is my biggest bowkill to date. http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?0283931809.jpg http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?c524de30ba.jpg

If you want me to post your pics you can send them to huntnfishmn at yahoo. Otherwise, if you go to the photosharing forum there is a post that will explain the process of posting pictures.

Congrats on the buck. It was slow for me this evening. Only squirrels and chipmunks, but it was nice to get out again.

Bigbucks, I didn't bother to take any after photos. I was more concerned with getting him processed asap due to the heat.

Donbo, my dad is being lazy about hunting so far. He is watching some moving through the back yard this year. Elk hunting this coming weekend, he isn't ready...

The deer was shot on opening morning at about 7:30 or so. It was taken near alexandria mn. For the one who thinks the tines were photoshopped any time your near alexandria let me know and I will show you the rack. The taxidermist scored it sat morn right at a rough 143 the only thing the deer was missing was brow lenght and girth but in my mind it will make an great mount.What makes it cool is I've been watching this deer for about 1.5 months now, but the last two weeks before season I had no pics and only saw him in the feild once and then he shows up on opening morning pretty cool but kinda a short season but it's worth it. Hopefully at the end of october when we head to Nebraska I can get another shot on a big guy.