• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi there

Welcome Fishtraps3lady!! We are always happy to have more women join our site. The Gals fishing has been a little slower this winter since I think a lot of us are into summer fishing and a lot of us are trying to get stuff done around the house so we do not have to be in the house this summer. I hope you enjoy our site and come back to visit often. Please feel free to start any new topics you can think of. We need some new fresh ideas. Besides I am getting tired of reading about the men complaining about their ice fishing conditions. smile.gif

------------------
Phyl

fishtrap3sLady,

Yes welcome we need more women on this site. I hope you enjoy it and come back often. I check in here at least once a day, but our poor little light is off more then it is on.

So tell us do you fish? Whats your favorite fish to fish for? Got any good fish stories to tell us? If not thats fine also we can talk about other stuff.

Fishing is may favorite past time in the summer. My husband and I have a seasonal camper at Waterville MN. In the summer I spend a lot of time there. In the winter I live in Iowa just south of the MN boarder a mile and a half.

So again WELCOME and come back again soon.
<><Mary><>

Well yes i really do like to fish...but does my husband ever take me fishing?? nope..lol
He is taking our oldest son to the walleye expo on Friday..i guess that it is a no girls trip (actually its great to have him take our son..he loves to go out with just dad once in awhile) I dont have many fish stories...I did catch a huge perch one winter on Lake Milleacs (dont know if i spelled that one right) and i bet my husband would not aggree that it was that big, but hey it was fun to catch. Just one day i would love to catch a big ole fish to put right next to my husbands hanging on the wall...that would be so great...so if i get a chance to go this summer....i am determined to catch it...he he he

Lisa

Hi Lisa: Well, my daughter and I left the men at home and went to the boat show last weekend. We now have fishing fever bad!!! I too would love to catch that really big one just once - but the little ones sure do taste good. Hope you get that husband of your's to take you fishing - or maybe find a girlfriend that likes to fish. I have decided to find someone to go with this summer when my husband is too busy. I have the boat and truck - just need someone to go along for company - fishing is not much fun alone. Of course then you could always brag about the one that got away!!!

------------------
Phyl