• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Get the Boat out?

Yes this weather has been just unbelievable.
Personally it has to be a little warmer for me. I'm hoping for an early spring but thinking that one of these days its just going to dump a lot of snow on our heads. But hey go for it and I hope you catch a big one. <><Mary><>

You might have a good week to work on your boat the weatherman said last night it was going to be in the 40's most of the week down here in Northren Iowa any way. So whats your forcast for the week look like?

I'm still keeping pretty busy around the house. I'm not here much in the summer so I spend the winters getting stuff done. Next summer I plan to spend a lot more time up on the Lake.
<><Mary><>

Hi Mary:
Not near as nice. Below zero on Thursday for lows. My dear one is in Tucson trail riding on my horse so besides working I have all the horse chores to do. I don't mind it in the summer but sure hate it in the winter.

I too have been trying to get some stuff done around the house. I hate to be stuck inside in the summer so better get these projects done now. We have a new Home Depot in Fargo - can't wait to get in there. If they are as friendly here as they are down south it will be a great improvement over Menards.

Take Care!

------------------
Phyl