• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. The lack of snow and ice seem to have some people not in the Christmas spirit. So my Christmas wish for you is that your favorite spots freeze over soon. Its really easy to see from your posts on here that you need to get out there and go fishing. It would be nice to read about what your catching and not where and how your going to the bathroom. grin.gif I hope you all have a great Christmas and can spend it with your family and friends and that the ice comes real soon. <><Mary><>

Maryjl
Merry Christmas from northern MN. “Winger” No snow here but they are forecasting some? Some of the lakes are fishable on the ice but others opened up. Not a good deal. frown.gif But the good ice will come. smile.gif

I’m going to have a good and fun Xmas with my family and my fiancé’s family. Just a hint? If the guys are hungry for some fish take your better half out to a restaurant where the floor is hard and safe to walk on! rolleyes.gif Get your brownie points early for the days you will be gone icefishing and maybe slip out of some of those honey-do jobs? grin.gif Geesh I bet I’m in trouble now with the guys? Oh well I take my one and only gal out to eat lots of times. cool.gif Solves the cooking and dishes problem?
One thing tho it could be worse. Remember 9/11/01 and their families. I think we have it pretty easy.
Every body have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
www.icesaws.com

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

[This message has been edited by Fish Toys (edited 12-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Fish Toys (edited 12-20-2001).]

Hi Mary: Merry Christmas to you and all. We will be spending the Christmas at my daughter's house (you know - the one that cooks!)unless this storm turns out to be a big one.

You can tell the women are busy getting ready for Christmas because it is mostly men around here whining about fishing. HA!

Maybe we should start a guessing contest to see what Jim got for his wife after we gave him all those great ideas.

Wishing you all a very merry and safe holiday season.

------------------
Phyl

We finally got some snow!!!! We will have a white Christmas after all. We went up to Mankato to do some last minute stuff yesterday and it was really snowing good up there. When we got home it was snowing here also but we didn't get as much. Today it is snowing pretty good again we must have about 4-5 inches now.

Fish Toys, Did you get snow? And does your girl friend fish also? Some of the best times my husband and I have together is out fishing together.

fishinphyl, Lucky you again mine are all coming here for me to cook for them, but thats ok I wouldn't want it any other way. So how much snow have you gotten so far? I was beginning to wonder if we were going to have a white Christmas this year.

Hope everyone gets to were they are going safe and sound. Drive carefull and have a wonderful Christmas.

<><Mary><>

Merry Christmas Mary! Yes, I am very lucky. The daughter did a great job of putting on the Christmas dinner again this year. She made some potatoes with cheese, bacon and corn flakes that was awesome!

We have just enough snow to cover the ground and it is really cold! So the ice fishing boys should be happy now. Me - I am ready for it to melt so I can haul the boat out. Yeah right.