• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Bear Photo's

Boar, I hear you some of the sign that I a seeing is outstanding. It never fails on one bait that we call the beaver dam, every time we come across the stream along side it in the mudd is a bear track. I hope that its the big one that we have been seeing in the area and a client messed up on because if it is, its close to 400lbs.

Yesterday we got out 25 baits and today we are going to put out ten more then start checking the baits we have set. With any luck we will have enought baits that we wont have to put out an test baits in new areas, but I always love searching for a new spot to bait and the anticipation to see if it was a good move or not.

Does anyone know about a huge bear taken in the Orr, MN area this past fall? I pulled into a gas station about 25 miles north of Orr on highway 53 on Memorial weekend and they were trying to weigh it on the scale there. Unfortunately the scale only went to 500 lbs so they were not able to determine the weight while I was there. When I went back about a month or so later the guys in the store thought they heard it ended up being over 700 pounds. I have to say it was by far the largest bear I have ever laid eyes on.

Anyone know more about this as I've been curious to hear?