• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking to buy a new bow... help!

bassman186

Im looking to buy my first compound bow to start bowhunting this year, Ive seen alot out there and not sure where to look to get the best deal but also dont want to break the bank getting one.

Any ideas where I can get a great bow and get a great deal too?

Thanks

I just picked one up from Schaffer Performance Archery in Burnsville and couldn't be happier with the setup or service.

I know one thing. After the "kid" working at GM tied the peep on my old bow without checking me for the right location, I'll never go to a big box store for bow advice or work again.

Shaffer--no discounts here, but they are the best in the cities and carry top-notch products. If you're on a low-budget, buy a better used Bow off this site and upgrade the drop rest and sight if you even need to.