• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishingphyl

Hi Phyl,
Well checking my e-mail today there was a message from you but it was empty you may want to try again. I didn't think to save your address or reply to that message before I deleted it. Sorry Mary

Hi Mary:
Better check your computer! I am really sorry but someone sent me a virus that went through my entire address book before I caught it. My Norton did not pick it up and I did not know about it until I was getting back emails to people that had changed their addresses and could not receive the emails. I had not sent out any emails so I suspected I had a virus. I went to my Norton and updated it again and ran it - quarantined the virus and then it would not let me delete it. Finally got it off my computer but it did take some time. As I said, I am really sorry, but I had no idea I had it. I am so careful about these things because I have had to reload my computer 2 times because of viruses that people have sent me.

------------------
Phyl

Hi Mary: It is really weird. I always get the updates from Norton. Had not received one - and virus got through. I updated the Norton and ran it and sure enough there it was. Then I got 2 more viruses this morning but Norton caught these. If you have not received an update in the last two days I would manually update and run it just to be sure.

------------------
Phyl

I just updated it a coulpe days ago and now it is supose to do it all by it self. I don't under stand how all this new stuff is supose to work yet. The computer I had before was from the stone age compared to this one.
<><Mary><>