• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1st Annual Bowfishing Outting

bassNspear

HEY ELWOOD, INTRODUCING THE...FIRST AND FOREMOST...ORIGINAL AND STAND ALONE... BOWFISHING TOURNEY TO EVER HIT THE H.S.O. IT IS BEING INTRODUCED AND NOW KNOWN AS THE 1ST ANNUAL SCUMM SUCKING CARP ELLIMINATOR BOW-FISHING EXTRAVAGANZA!!! HELD EXCLUSIVELY AT THE ONE AND ONLY LI'L ELK LAKE IN ZIMMERMAN MN., WOW!!! I'M SO HAPPY! HOPE YOU'RE THERE AND SPREAD THE NEWS. $20.00 A HEAD WITH A COMPLETE PAYOUT...minus a nominal fee for gas, ads, and all the wind-shield time etc. STOP IN AT MARV'S MINNOWS BAIT AND GUN SHOP, AND MAYBE EVEN RIDGEWOOD BAY--WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T OVER DO IT WITH SHER.CO'S BEST OUT PATROLLING-IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! 3 DAYS AND NIGHTS...PAYOUT FOR MOST AND BIGGEST, (TED NEEDS CARP FOR HIS GARDEN). NEXT YEAR WE'LL ALL GET THE BIGGEST TOMATOES EVER. SEPTEMBER 24TH 25TH 26TH AND 27TH. YOU HEARD RIGHT...IT'S A 72 HOUR SLAUGHTER!!! WEIGH IN AT MARV'S DURING THE WHOLE TOURNEY 24 HOURS A DAY. YES YOU CAN EVEN HUNT THESE LI'L SCUM SUCKERS AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

WINNERS TAKE THE LOOT, MAYBE EVEN A HOT-DOG.

THANKS ALOT

YOUR FRIEND

SAMSLIMOVICH

Originally Posted By: mymaro
I thought the night bowfishing season ended on aug 31st in minnesota?

that is correct, this guy hosting this thing needs check out the regs...

i retract my statement i dug in the dnr site and found that on july 1st they changed some stuff in minnesota and made it legal to bowfish 24/7 may 1st to the last sunday in febuary

heres the link

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/fishing/index.html

Is anyone else doing this tourny? I signed up yesterday. Checked out the lake after and noticed the water clarity is terrible. I don't know if I'll even be able to see any at night. Does anyone know where the carp like to hang out on Little Elk? How deep are the rivers coming in and going out?