• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Curt Schilling, US Senator???

zamboni

He would have my vote...If I lived in Bean Town! Anybody has to be better than the recently departed radical left winger who has more skeletons in his closet than a Halloween party!

Schilling is a backstabber, more I think about it, the more he'd probably fit in.

Anybody who thinks Shilling is out there better get a reality check with the current regime. Just look into the beliefs of the newly appointed "czars" Mark Lloyd, Van Jones and Cass Sunsteen. If that does not send a shiver up your spine nothing will. Cass has already come out against hunters and they are lining up all sorts of regulations meant to destroy fishing as well.

The only reason these radical left wingers were appointed was that they would never pass a background check by the FBI nor would they ever be electable.

Wake up and smell the cappaccino boys before it is too late. Looking to "right" the ship in 2010!

don't forget ventura, i would say he was a long shot too

I had just moved from Minnesota to St Joseph, Missouri (Eminems REAL hometown) when he got elected. I looked at my ex fiance and asked her what people here were thinking, all in all however he didn't do too bad of a job.

Well,

The first of many to follow has come to roost. Van Jones resigned before he would have been publically humiliated by his own words. So what does B Rock do, appoint another czar the same day! I think he must have some Russian blood in him as he has appointed more czars in his short few months in office than all the presidents before him! Do not take you eye off the ball folks, keep a watch out for the names Mark Lloyd and Cass Sunsteen, they will be next have the light of truth shown onto their shady beliefs!

You can add all the fine folks at ACORN to that list. I can not believe what I saw them doing today and I can not believe more that the main stream media is ignoring this story. Shame on all of you who claim to be "journalists" you give the profession a bad name. Keep watching America, the light of truth is getting brighter and those hiding in the shadows will soon be revealed!