• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My draft - Be kind

gundy89

I really don't think I can repeat this year without a little help. I'm not liking my RB2s(do have some potential though), my WRs are solid, QB will be ok (if he's on the field). I'm thinking a B/B-

Anyway, give it a grade. Standard scoring 10 person league. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, RB/WR, TE, K, D

QB: Schaub (still need a backup)

RB: MJD, Larry Johnson, Ray Rice, Donald Brown, McCoy, Bradshawn, James Davis

WR: Jennings, Wayne, Ocho, Desean jackson, Chris Henry

TE: Carlson, Zach Miller

K: Elam

D: Chargers

Well my cousin is pretty into FF as well as myself. He feels you need to have star power somewhere on your roster. I look at yours and dont know if you have any. Having said that, I dont know if I believe that theory. What you do need is someone who has the POTENTIAL to have a 15-25 TD season. Does MJD have that? I dont know. Mebbe. You have good balance, but I dont know if you have a horse to ride.

That is my honest evaluation and I have my auction tomorrow, so you can have at me on Friday!

MJD definatly has star power....jennings is also one of the best wr's in fantasy football...you pretty much get star power your first few picks.

i'd say your solid and good to go at WR...MJD is bomb and larry has a chance to be..rice should be decent...you have way to many RBs though....i'd personally try and get a trade on a better qb but if you like shaub he should be decent but he gets hurt alot...better have a solid backup plan.

Hey gundy I like your team man, you have some sneaky players there,and Ray Rice should have a break out year! Jennings & Wayne are those top tier WR I've said before on here that you need to draft in the 1st two rounds before the WR talent drops, and can't believe they both dropped that far (assuming you got MJD in round 1).

Also I've heard good things about Schaub he just needs to stay healthy thats all, as Houston has one of the top offenses in the league, should be fun to watch after being the pee-ons for the last few years. So don't worry about your QB situation, as I picked QB later too and ended up getting Schaub in the 7th, and I have no back up either on that team. Look for Flacco or Garrad or even if hes around hasselback. But overall good job!

Oh ya, good job on grabbing Brown and McCoy they will be sneaky this year, cuz Westbrook doesnt stay healthy and Addai isn't that good.

I think your roster is pretty solid. In a 10 team league there is a lot of talent to go around.

Schaub staying on the field will be a key. I like MJD, but he is more valuable in a PPR league than a standard scoring league. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Ray Rice. Good WR group.

It's hard to give letter grades, but I'll agree with yours. Good luck!

thanks guys. It's alright. I really like the WRs and MJD, but I don't really trust LJ (old) and the rest of my RBs are young and unproven.

Cody, I would say that my "star power" would be MJD, Jennings, and Wayne. I think these 3 will all be in the top 5 of their position by the end of the year. I'm more of a depth and consistency guy.

Zamboni, I'm loaded up with RBs because I went WR heavy early on and am trying to hit a late rounder. Rather than grab a backup K, D, QB I went with the RB potential. I'll never carry more than 1 K and D unless required. Schaubs bye is week 10 and the QBs flew off the board so instead of drafting some junk QB late I thought I'd just work the waiver or trade later on.

Alright, as promisied I had my auction last nite. It was a weird auction this year. Players went all over the board.

Starters:

Qb Philip Rivers

RB Ladanian Tomlinson

RB Joseph Addai

WR Calvin Johnson

WR Braylon Edwards

TE Jason Witten

Def Pitt

K Longwell

Reserves:

Delhomme

Felix Jones

Derrick Ward (TB)

L Maroney (my last pick; swing for the fence pick)

Santana Moss

Kevin Walter

Owen Daniels

Jut plain ran out of money for my #2 RB and WR. I feel I am sitting great at WR1, TE, and Def. Thoughts?