• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dog gone it

I posted a comment under Milacs-- discusting; when a woman that has fished needs to be afraid of going to lakes because of an influence THAT'S SICK; I sure think some of the lady's that out fish me witch isnt hard to look at this and respond either on this fourm or the other . what do you think?

HI Russ & Judy,
Sorry I haven'y replied but I just got back home after spending a week up at the lake.
Am I missing some thing I don't understand what your saying. Maybe you have more detail in what you posted in the Milacs Forum if not explain more what you mean. What influence is this lady afraid of?

<><Mary><>

Maryij-- did or have you ever seen a comment from a lady fisher person on topic's as this? Yes we all get bully's somewhere, and granted we all have to live with them and put up with them; these's guy's have very strong opions and believe in them, we respect all of them, but---do to a so called handful ;;; you seem to be at there mercy, if you read the fourm before on milacs (somebody's got to say it) we both feel that the old rule has left (were all friends when fishing) not no more on that lake it seem's. ,we remember yaking to everyone on the lake's, now they act like they wished you would go away,as they come right out and say it and give you the finger, thing's have really changed the last few year's ;;- If you read what I PUT ON THE FOURMS , WE give all the info we know of any lake; and also did you notice after I posted the last mess, it only had one reply,and quit. since your a fourm person I WAS SURPRISED THAT YOU NEVER RESPONDED to a fisher lady opion; all we hope is that it all get's settled down and once again we can all be friends on the lake--its so much more fun! just sometimes I would like a fisher woman to tell us guy's where to go in the buckwheat -ok!

Russ & Judy,

The first time I read your post I went to the Milac's forum and could not find what you are talking about just now I went back and checked again. What is the name that this Lady is posting under? I would really like to read this post. Was she being mistreated in the forum it self or just on the lake? This is a terrible thing if I would have seen it I would have replied. Know body should be mistreated well out fishing by fellow fishing people. I've never been mistreated well I've been out fishing by myself. I have a hard time beleiving that the people mistreating her were real fishermen but it takes all kinds and I'm sure there are a few bad apples out there just like every where else. Please respond with the name of this post and the Ladys name so I can find it. Thank You Mary

Russ & Judy,

I've seemed to misunderstand your post and I'm sorry. Yes its to bad if any one feels uncomfortable fishing on any Lake. If it was me and I felt that way about a lake I'd find another one to fish exspecaily since there are so many to pick from.

In the future if you see some thing posted in one of the forums that you think needs my imput as a fishing woman come in here and let me know. I don't read all the posts from areas that I don't fish at or have specail interest in. If I read every post thats posted in here I'd be on here 24 hrs a day.

When I'm at home I check in on here a couple times a day. In the regoinal forums I check the southren area lakes because thats where I fish. From spring thru fall I'm gone every weekend and at least one whole week out of every month fishing at a southren Minnesota lake where we have a seasonal camper. I don't have access to a computer when I'm there, but the first thing I do when I get home is check to see whats going on in here.

Thanks for posting in the Gal Luv 2 Fish Center I wish I could get more to post in here. Take care and happy fishing

<><Mary><>