• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

favorite fish to catch

This place is cool. I never see a lot of women fishing out there either. My Mom and I fish a lot in the summer, just from the shore. It's a good way to get out of the house for a while.. Anyway, we love sunfish and crappies! What are your favorite fish to catch? I'm not much on bass, but I love getting anything big on my hook! My husband, dughter and I are moving to Hawaii in a month, and I will miss fishing the mississippi!! But we are coming back next year! I only fished in the ocean once, and it was interesting, but just not the same. There is a nice river on the island we will be on, but I'm sure it will take me awhile to learn the species and ins and outs of it. Anyway, I will be keeping my family and friends updated on my HSOforum, probably end of august or september, so if you want to know what it's like fishing in Hawaii, check it out!

Hello fisherchef,

I'd have to say Bluegill are my favorite fish to catch exspecailly with ultra lites. Then it would Crappie,Walleye or anything else thats biting.

Hawaii that sounds like fun. You'll have to keep in touch with us and let us know how the fishing there is.

Its great to hear that you spend time fishing with your Mom. You mentioned that you have a daughter have you taught her how to fish yet?

Its really nice to hear from another woman that likes to fish so please come back and visit with us often.

<><Mary><>