• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great Egret

micpic

Mike the shots are very nice but if you would pull them into Photoshop and fix the whites I think your shots would be great. I took your first one and worked with the whites and was able to get out the detail in the wings.You should be able to get a better picture using the original.

3865370144_2e657f8f64_o.jpg

Don't be afraid to try stuff in Photoshop. The only thing to remember is to save it as a copy so you will always have the original to go back to some other day as your skills get better. I have been able to go back to shots I took years ago and fix my mistakes. Heck I am still making them and fixing them today grin

I am not sure what version you have but Scott Kelby has a book for just about everyone with easy to follow instructions on how to do almost everything.