• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Tetonka

Thanks to both of you. This forum is a great service to all of us and fun besides. Should say thanks to Rick for that, I guess, but it's really the nice folks that use it that make it great. Mary, I'll go north and visit Tetonka this summer and you can go south and visit Three Mile - I believe I told you before that it is near Creston. The closest town is Afton - about 3 NW of there.

Dick,
you'll have to let me know when your going there. I should know where the hot spots are hopefully by then some years it takes awhile. I usally have pretty good luck there exspecailly with crappie and sunfish. Alot of times I have the best luck fishing right off the dock at the resort we stay at.
Mary

Lake Tetonka is West of Faribault about 20 minutes or so, upstream from lake Sakatah. It is about five miles West of Waterville, Mn. Southern Lakes forum boys can probably give more specific directions(road numbers etc.