• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall fishing 2009

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to my usual spot and got into Eyes within 10 min. of wading in. Got my limit in 45 mins., not as good as Thunder but I was happy. If I didn't lose so many I would have gotten 20 easy, but all in all it was a good night. Was able to help out a couple folks some at getting their limit (was no way I was tellin them what I was using). A lot if fish were caught there last night. Sniper07

Was able to help out a couple folks some at getting their limit (was no way I was tellin them what I was using).

Al what were you drunk when you wrote this confused

Dark Cloud said.,"Last time I talked to him he just put a steelie on the bank and lost a big chromer..."

I say.. that's a classic phone call from father to son. You don't mind answeing that cell do you boys when the reports are good on the other end.. I want the full freshy report on that trip and I am sure Tank took pics whistlelaugh

Frank thanks for the call to fish last night.. Had the family stuff going on... I slept great last night, still wanna finish the leaves after work...

How was the fishing last night guys?

Nice report Tank, Wow! Hooked 25 that's fantastic! Fishing last night we played the wind and it went quite well after striking out on the canal. Back to work tomorrow, Amanda's feeling much better and will be going back to school. Hope the eyes were very cooperative for you all this evening..

On another sad note..

Manlius Mike - I am very sorry to hear about your uncle's passing sorry I couldn't help you out with TOI's cell #, it was in my phone before the one I dropped in the drink. Mike's uncle had a place on Big Bay and was blessed to live 88 years. Our condolences Mike..

How did you Ladies make out on the Big Schwantz tonight.

I have been watching the Phillies TAME the Spankees as of the 8th inning!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY whistle

That's right...I said it Salmon Toucher!!

Quick update.....the Phil Dogs just went up 4-NADA cry

Al and Doug caught a fe wklast night at the canal and so didn'y Todd. Ig ot skunked and fished a few places. Wind that was right all day just didn't work for my north locations. Here is Todd with a nice eater he released..

pa290016.jpg

Todd - I fished a bit later after you left last night ened up making the rounds north and around the clock again and stopped and on of Frankie's old stomping grounds and well... I got the only bump all night. Packed it in and was home by 1 a.m. slept till 10 a.m. and we just got back from pumpkining and ended up getting some good stuff North Star Orchards on 233. If you guys haven't been there you should they have about everything imaginable from jelly's jams, baked goods candied or caramel apples, pumpkins, cider, baked goods fall decorations and there just as great for everything around christmas as well. Amanda won't be trick or treating very long this evening as her cough is still there. I'll be passing out the candy..

Schneible's early was the deal, Z and Phil waded and had two bumps and that was it. They were going to go to lewis Pt. but packed it in.. Slow night

Timmy - i'll give you a shout after lunch, there is a good jig bite happening up the lake.

Tanks pounding Oswego today. I should have a report soon...

Had a nice Halloween up in Madison Co with the AW clan. He wasnt looking good when we left, hope he didnt catch anything like Crotch pheasants, Swine Bug, or Pan Pudding disease...

Trick or Treating with Lily was great! She had a good 8-10 pounds of candy.

Thanks for the hospitality...

ThunderLund - you'll need to meet up with Dougnut. I left a processed meat care package there for ya...

Jay - Dad is really starting to like that place alot! That's just one of those unbelievable days, you say... someone was watching over me today...

Did you see the Browns fired their Team President? that Kokinis guy... They need to to fire all of em players too and start from scratch..

This is an ex-jet, and he sums the whole thing up on ESPN...

Linebacker David Bowens, who played for Mangini in New York, feels the coach's system may not take hold until the team starts winning.

"Part of the problem is we have a lot of guys on this team that have been used to losing, been used to being on teams that have won a lot of games and don't understand the process," Bowens said. "I think just selling out and buying in. I firmly believe in just hard work and execution. The coaches can coach their tails off, they can get two hours sleep a week, but they're not playing the game.

"A lot of mistakes are made by us as players. Once we assess that and just buy in, commit ourselves to each other, I think things will change."

Finally flush whatever ick disease these guys had over the last 10 years down the turlet. With the browns allocating 11 picks in this coming 2010 NFL Draft, grab some 4-7 year veteran, character guys. an older yet experienced guy for each position as well to help lead the rookies..

Lastly... I do want the 4-3 defense back!

Sorry guys just venting a bit about my Browns...

I'll give you a shout in a few...

I have been a Browns fan since I was five years old. I've always defended this team against criticism. I can take losing (like I said, I'm a Browns fan). What I cannot accept is not putting your best product on the field due to contractual situations. I'll be the first to admit this is a bad football team from a personnel standpoint. But there is no excuse for not benching Anderson for Quinn, other than the $11 million. I have given away my season tickets, as I cannot support such a shady franchise. (Unknown)

I found this reply to the thread. He hit the nail squarely on the head and that sums up about 90% of the Browns fans thoughts on the current situation.

Fished with Todd, Gary and Dave and caught a few but it was pretty slow and this is the best one I caught. Todd that new countdown scored. wink

canaleye.jpg

Went to the confessional and had to wait about 15 min. for this kid to get off the box as I was doing absolutely nothing up front. As soon as he left with his friend I went over and put on that blue ladder back and chrome (red billed) tstick and they hammered it and after 10 fish caught and released I had enough as the wind switched to more north and it was getting gusty. Most of the fish at the bar were right around 16" confused