• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall fishing 2009

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC, Tim loves those reviews I can't say I have ever read one. I think some of the reviews are written by the manufacturing companys employees if they don't write them they loose there jobs laughlaughgrin.Just a joke GUYS

I love to bust your chops Tim I read the reviews on my last girlfriend and it was 5 star.The only thing is those people didn't know what they were talking about laughlaughwhistle.

You're a bad man Todd crazy

Timmy, I'll take Phil's LX-3...but I won't have the Loot$ until Tuesday. I said I was interested, but I didn't expect you to rip it out of his hands and give it to me wink

I'll call you tomorrow or you call me from work. I should be home around High Noon...other than that, I will be getting things ready to Bloody-Up an arrow this weekend whistle

Callie...thanks for stopping up with the little one today. Lily had a blast playing with her. Good luck during the upcoming season...you are shooting just fine!!!

Fall fishing gotta love it. Last night it was slow but I finished happily @ 12:30 a.m. wink I must of changed plugs a zillion times along with location but Phil's was the only thing worth fishing and a black/silver challenger did them in cool There was a couple of guys wading Dad's eek and they were their all night frown A couple guys were at DC's on the drive by and when I stopped back later there was 5 cars their : shocked

Doug - I picked up the LX-3 from Phil.

We can meet up Tuesday and settle up.

What's shall I do today instead of work, hmmm... Surfing and possibly working on my next novel post idea. laugh

Thanks all for keeping me real laugh

Todd and I traversed the lake tonight and we caught a few.. Here are some pics... Oh if the wind was still blowing things may have picked up but it was great to fight a few. Nothing on jigs wink Good luck hunting guys. Liked the snow pic there Jay usually that light snow cover on the bar means the "Bar is Open" laugh

pa160007.jpg

pa160005.jpg

pa160008.jpg

pa160004.jpg

pa160001t.jpg

pa160002t.jpg

I see that bait we were talking about the other day whistle

Go ahead blame it on the photographer.. laugh

Jay - that one stuck about 3 eyes for me and 2 had em slammed length wise both trebs. Frank said clown's been killer this year on the east end, he's absolutely right.

The Shad X rap 2.5" is starting to become a favorite of mine too. Lost a nice one after connecting with the one in the picture...

Todd - The bar was hot early 3 guys got there limts then a guy showed up late and him and his women caught 3. Stayed for about 30 minutes and nothing. Canal was not good at all only saw one eye caught well almost on a crapppie rig. crazy Went North to Phil's and after about 5 min's, a nice 21" and then 5 min later a 17" and 20 minutes after that a 19". Just got lucky tonight and the Shallow X-rap Shad rap did not dissapoint wink It's starting to become a real fan favorite with me and it has a nice action on a slow retrieve and that's how they hit it, slow rolled...

Those three guys were Donnie, Jan and Joe . . . they were there for 4 hours. I on the other hand am entertaining Cindy up for the weekend. She was ready to go fishing the other night when you called Tim, but I had other things on my mind . . .

Just got lucky tonight and the Shallow X-rap Shad rap did not dissapoint wink It's starting to become a real fan favorite with me and it has a nice action on a slow retrieve and that's how they hit it, slow rolled...

I see you have a new must have/ will only work bait grin 5 years ago it was Rogues, 2-3 years ago all they would hit was challengers, and now... whistle

So, - Steelers Browns today! How ya feeling about your chances, lol!!! Odds are with ya, Pitt has won 11 straight in the rivalry, your due? Yeah right! Your Toilet Browns only managed 6 points against the Bills last weekend. They should have a fun day against the Curtain with Polamolu back. And talk about QB issues, you were 2 for 17 on completions! Lee's son Vinny could have completed atleast 2 passes...

Jay - How can you not like variety when it comes to lures, jigs and plastics. It's a must have when you have only one long cast of a certain color left and you need to find another go to option. I have caught fish on everything but I admit it's been a couple of years since I hit one on a rogue.

As far as the game... We stink!! I know, no need to pile on. cry

Frank - Well I can't blame you there wink Nice talkin with you..

I finally got out to fish with Todd last night for a couple hours. Tried a few spots and managed 1 big northern, (my biggest ever). Did see a couple sets of eyes in the water but no luck. Thanks for the outting Todd, looking forward to going again..

Fished with a few of the fella's last night.. Doug, Todd, Al, Frank, Donny, and Duane. Was very excited to get out there with all my new wading gear and of course there had to be a mishap.. Not thinking I went a bit deeper than norm and my phone is paying for it. Go figure I don't have a cell phone now, hopefully it will be ok after it dries out, display was fogged up still pretty good this morning. Saw Phishin Phil for a bit last night while running around. The fishing was not that great I did catch one nice 22" out front and nothing off the box fished till 11 p.m. The boys did really well early and were pretty much done when Doug Al and I arrived.

Yup dead calm again, but the fish wandered through occasionally. Lots of grass, so very frustrating cleaning off lures. Dougie was giving them special names. LOL Waited for the guys to come up to the bar for a drink and watch the Yankees or whatever on tv. Was in Donnies car so no white Tahoe there.

Todd - Thanks, all released... Need Steve's number as my phone still isn't working, I still have it sitting in rice. Going to see if I still have that contact list I did for Dougy when he dropped his phone, ended up with the Samsung Alias 2 (dual flip) and Rosa got the Rouge with apps, no apps for me thanks..

I'm done fishing till I get back from the Dawg Pound. Give em hell fella's!