• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lesnar vs Carwin

CrowRiverRat83

Both big tough dudes, but Lesnar is a freak of nature. If he's smart and doesn't try to stand up and brawl he'll win. If he's as dumb as everyone thinks he is, he'll stand up and scrap and get caught on the chin by someone who has bigger hands than he does like his Carwin!

i give carwin a punchers chance is about it...carwin has fought all "super cans" except gonzaga...which he was rocked by punches...but in a flurry happened to get the shot in and finish...

carwin is much slower & far less the athlete then brock...carwins cardio will be very suspect as well...

i would of liked to see carwin vs cain...but by the UFC cancelling that match...gives another potential HW challenger with cain down the road if he wins to fight brock...otherwise if carwin would of beat cain...cain goes to the bottom of the pile...

I think this fight will be similar to the Lesnar/Herring fight. Brock will take him down and control him with his wrestling ability and just pound him. If Carwin can keep it on his feet he has a punchers chance but Brock is so powerful and fast I think he will be able to get him to the ground.

WHAT ABOUT THAT RUSSIAN DUDE? I THOUGHT THAT ONE WAS ALREADY BEING HYPED. MAYBE DANA WHITE COULDN'T SIGN HIM OR SOMETHING? I WAS ALREADY PICTURING THE ONE ROCKY MOVIE WHERE HE FIGHTS DURAGO OR WHATEVER. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THEIR BEST STORYLINE EVER!

No it wasnt about the money Dana offered him more money. It was the fact that White wouldnt let Fedors manager co-promote events with them as M-1 Global i think is the company he has. White said he can have all the logos on his gear but they wont co-promote with M-1

Lesnars bread and butter is the ground and pound. He's just getting better at it as well as other aspects of the fight game. Carwin does have a punchers chance, but I'm guessing Carwin will be laying on his back taking a beating.

I've only seen Carwin fight 1 or 2 times and it didn't look like he was afraid to punch. A big guy that isn't afraid to punch and throws hands with bad intentions, sometimes good things happen?

Unfortunately, facing him will be another big guy that isn't afraid to punch and moves like a cat. Any hesitation on Carwins part will lead to an early shower for him! (And maybe a few stitches?)

I will give Carwin the credit he deserves. He was a good wrestler in DIVISION 2. Put Lesnar in Division 2 in his college days and he goes undefeated every year. This will be no contest. Carwin throws a nasty punch, but Brock won't let it happen. I can see Brock shooting in on Carwin, taking him down to the mat, and then proceed to make his face into hamburger patties. Just ask Mir who said he was in the best shape of his life, and more prepared then ever to face Brock. He ended up looking like he just sat there and let Brock punch at will(he pretty much did anyway). You can be all sorts of big, but when it comes down to technique and execution, I think Brock has a HUGE upper hand. I remember when UFC first began and they had no weight divisions. Royce Gracie TORE through everyone despite being one of the smallest men in the UFC.