• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jokes on me!

I posted a question on the main site really hoping one of those guys would offer suggestions but no replies. They just want to promote their (new?) bobber. Do any of you also find you're not taken seriously?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I have three comments,
First your post on the ice fishing forum is gender neutral..no one knows who Indianafishkiller is and second a number of the folks who answer questions are proponents of catch and release, your user name would indicate otherwise.

And last, maybe they just don't know the answer to your question. A lot of them focus on bluegills rather than redears (some may not even know it is a sunfish). Heck, I would be happy to get the crappies you appear to be into.

As for talking about the bobbers, they wouldn't be talking like this if it wasn't as good as they are claiming. It may even help you drop quicker through those crappies down to your redears. Those anglers are pretty discriminating. Check their conversations on other products in the forum and I think you'll see what I mean.

Keep posting, eventually someone will give you a helping hand. The gals here are quite capable as well and it is time to take all of you seriously. As long as everyone is having fun doing it..right?

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota Indianafishkiller.

------------------
FishingMinnesota/IceLeaders
Ice Fishing Event
February 17th, 2001
Details available:Click Here

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I like to eat fish as well.
We really like seeing you here and if you can help keep this Gals forum rolling...we all appreciate it.

Keep checking back. We love to see you here and your post was definitely appropriate, so no apology is really necessary. I just wanted to point some things out so you would have a better understanding. I also think you are not taken seriously enough by some of the guys(most will take you seriously enough though).

There are a good bunch people here and help is most often forthcoming with a little patience.

We'd also like you to share your fishing insights on the board as well.

Again, welcome to Fishing Minnesota!!!!

I apologise. I didn't realize you don't have the sunfish like we do. I have found a few replies. Sorry okay. For your information I only keep panfish.

Ditto Rick!
IndianaFishKiller , I too welcome you! Saw your post here & thought I'd say so! I visit all over this Forum to learn & find out more about one of my favorite sports. Any who can help you will do so, & I'm sure all will appreciate your insights.So, once again...Welcome!

------------------
Good Luck & Watch your bobber!

[This message has been edited by MnSportsman (edited 01-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MnSportsman (edited 01-16-2001).]