• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Renneberg Brown

tie flyer

Yep, those are fish from wisconsin. I caught those the day before me a Tie Flyer hooked up and fished.

The first pic that Tie Flyer posted was one we caught the day we fished together.

All the pics posted are average sized trout for that stream.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

My Sponsors

Jim,

Not at all!!! Just time is a very tough thing to come by. Getting out fishing close to home is tough enough. This year I'm putting it on the calendar early(like when I get home.)

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z
My Sponsors

Jim,

I consider it more like Small pox anyways by the way. smile.gif And I am aware you're joking.......you silly jokester.
Where is Forestville Mystery Cave anyways? I've looked on some maps and can't really find a definite spot. Especially is there a spot where the park is?

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z
My Sponsors

I knew that would come up. I'm definitely gonna try.....just need to make some plans. Maybe I book down for the day. I'll see if my fishing buddy can make it with me.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z
My Sponsors