• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pudge

zamboni

Once again, Pudge was moved in a deal involving little or nothing. Can't believe the Twins have never asked about him. He could DH on a daily basis, and give Mauer a break once or twice a week. He still has 20+ HR possibility and is a .300 hitter as well. Tell me he is worse than Redmond

Redmond is a company and Gardy guy and they're not going to mess that up. He'll be a coach in the system next year and the Twins will bring the kid north to be backup.

There is that about him. He is also the closest thing to a "club house guy" that we've got right now.

I don't know. Guy is hitting around .250 and hasn't hit 20 homeruns since 2001 ... in fact, he hasn't really gotten close since then. Not to mention the fact that he was named in the Mitchell Report, and he could very well be the next steroid story. Plus, I wouldn't call his price all that slim. The Rangers gave up a pretty solid pitching prospect.

Once again, Pudge was moved in a deal involving little or nothing. Can't believe the Twins have never asked about him. He could DH on a daily basis, and give Mauer a break once or twice a week. He still has 20+ HR possibility and is a .300 hitter as well. Tell me he is worse than Redmond

so you gonna put kubel on the bench so pudge can dh??? If they were to replace redmond (which I think they should have) we already have a catcher in the minors that can play at this level. I know he's not great defensively but redmond isn't all that good anymore either due to his age.