• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CPR Catfish Contest (open to everyone) KOTC Shootout

DTro

Here are the details for the 2009 King of the Cats Shootout (Part 2):

Contest will run from Mon 8-24 thru Sun 8-30

Contestants will be able to pick 2-24hr periods in which to fish. These 2 days must be declared prior to the start of the contest.or by 6:15am each day The 24 hr periods will run from 8am to 8am

A new control item will be released every day at approx 6:15 am via this thread.

Total Score of Length+Girth of the three (3) biggest fish of either species caught during declared 48 hrs (both days) will be counted towards final total. Enter as many fish as you like, but only the 3 biggest will count.

Photo with fish, contestant, and control item (all in the same picture) must all appear clearly in any submitted fish NO EXCEPTIONS

Any questionable photos will be handled on a case by case basis and I reserve the right to accept or disqualify any questionable photos.

All photos submitted must be digital, and not resized, cropped, or changed in any way. Send full size photo.

This is a catch and release contest, no stringer/rope pics allowed.

Fish may be submitted within 8 hrs of the your declared day ending (example your declared day is Tuesday, then it must be submitted by 4pm WED) to [email protected] Any submission after the deadline will count as zero pts.

Leaderboard will not be made public to eliminate any “stretching” of the measurements. To dissolve any conflict of interest, I (DTro) will have any fish I enter witnessed by another contestant and also make public my 2 days that I will fish.

I ask that everyone please be honest, it is key to making this a success.

Contest will be limited to 30 contestants.

Borders will be anywhere in the State of MN (including border waters). Contestants must follow all rules and regs on the water that they fish.

Entry fee will be $10

All entries and payouts will be via Paypal (it’s very easy to create an account) Entry payment to be made to [email protected]

I will take entries starting today (8-18)

I will need a minimum of 10 contestants, otherwise all money will be fully refunded.

First pay first served. All payments after the 30 contestant cutoff will be fully refunded.

Payout will be 100% - 5% paypal processing fee

Rather than make this a big money contest I will be paying out 5 places to spread out the money and keep it fun. The prize structure may be modified depending on the number of contestants.

Based on full entries the payout will be:

1st ----$100 (35%)

2nd ----$71 (25%)

3rd----$56(20%)

4th----$43 (15%)

5th----$15 (5%)

All ties will be decided by the contestant that has the largest fish in their "bag".

Remember this is all about fun!

Good Luck

Here is a list of contestants that will auto update as names are added:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pull up your skirt and just come up and fish with me one night.

What are you sayin D? shocked Brokeback Jordan fishin? shocked I know I'd be in real trouble if you borrow John's romantical citronella candles.

OK I'm in if you can get out sometime mon-wen...those are the only nights I have off during that time period.

Since I cant keep my almost state record on a rope (it might get stolen while I go get someone to take a picture) I will have to find some other way to meet the pic criteria since I will most likely be flyin solo my other night out.

Well it's apparent that there are plenty of hungry fish willing to cooperate (results from league last night)

This should be an interesting contest, still time to sign up. For those already in, be sure to let me know the days you plan to fish.