• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another trout hole or what ?

Dragon Fish ll

Would be nice. Has anyone heard about another lake here in the Metro being stocked with trout. I noticed a new edition to the lakes stocked last year with rainbows. Only five hundred but have never seen any report for trout in this lake before. Hopfully it remains a permanent thing. I drive by twice a week for work.will give it a try now an then. the Lake ime typing about is Long Lake in long lake Hennepin co. Im going to check with the DNR to make sure.

trailblazin--

sorry to disappoint ya, but there are no trout in the long lake you are referring to..... plenty of big bass, some northern and some stocked walleye, though i don't know if i'd eat em--- water quality leaves something to be desired.....

the long lake with trout in it is west of mound, in minnetrista.....

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/lakefind/showreport.html?downum=27017900

Im only home once a week to reply. and yes you are on the right page for checking stocking report. Didnt you see where it says Long lake as well as little long lake. the report says they put 500 into LONG LAKE , Long Lake.