• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pics of Jim W. brown

mark p

Nice fish Jim! That boy's got some girth...I hooked into a monster brown (easily the largest trout I've had on) in WI 2 weeks ago that broke me off on a passing canoe. Almost started to get vocal but just smiled at the canoers instead.
Congrats on your catch and nice shots!

Beautiful fish Jim! You deserved that experience for everything put into it, the support you offer others, and positive promotion you generate for the sport.
Thanks for sharring the pic!
goody

What a beautiful brown!!! If that was me in the pic, I'd be getting a graphite replica of that one. I've never had the experience of flyfishing SE MN, but my brother is in Hudson, WI now and getting to know the area. I may have to get down there in the near future and give it a shot!!!

Brian

Thanks guys!
Truly fun!

I am hoping to utilize the new water, raising the bar on them big browns. Still need that
24 + er for the wall!

BMC, this fish was not caught on the fly.
I caught it on a #9 shiner rapala.

The fish hit it seconds after it hit the water!

Good cast eh?lol

The big browns work hard during high water, contantly moving and eating. As soon as you reach that "perfect clarity", as the river begins dropping, tie on the shiner and chub imitations...go big!

I usually use #11's!

Keep the rods bendin'!!

Jim W