• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mikneb

Free Portrait Professional 6 Software

Portrait Professional 6 software is being offered free. This appears to be a limited time offer. You are emailed an authorization code to enter, so I don't think it is just a trial version. I have downloaded it and it is much quicker than Photoshop for portraits. It's definitely not for one who likes to labor over every zit and wrinkle.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Enjoy----Mike

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Interesting. I never thought that Jakes would chase a Tom away. This morning I had 2 jakes come out and pound my decoys. I chased them away, put the dekes back out and they came back again 20 minutes later.. I let them live. I am archery hunting so have the whole season. No Tom's seen. I have seen these jakes a couple times now and a couple hens.
    • A CO detector is a good thing to have some redundancy built in.....put in two of them and make them different brands and types...also, maybe one is battery operated and one hardwired, etc, etc
    • My Black Hills Merriam.  Such beautiful birds.     Check out this cool video of some rarely seen behavior:   https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.tidd.52/videos/1415465785261770/UzpfSTE2NTgyMjMzMzc6MTAyMTIwNDU5NjIwMTg1MjI/    
    • Archery Sniper with his very first Merriam's in the beautiful South Dakota Black Hills.    
    • Friend Jeremy (Archery Sniper) and I spent a few days in the Black Hills near Sturgis this week and had a great time.  He lucked into a big flock the first morning and ended up taking his first Merriam's.               It took a couple days to learn some of their habits, along with a couple of "missed" opportunities before I was able able to put my tag on one.         We even had time for a little sightseeing before we had to make the long drive home.  All in all, it was a great adventure in some absolutely beautiful country.    
    • Had I known they were going to ruin the day, they might not have fared so well. They were within spitting distance of the blind.
    • Pfunk One of those Jakes needs a dirt nap. I've had that happen many times with Jakes ruling the area. I do not let them get away with it though. If a Jake is in range he will taste good. Our saying in camp is "Never good luck to pass up a Jake"   Good luck to all hunting season B or Archery. 3 birds taken in our group yesterday, my dad got  nice Jake (WI) with the new 20 gauge and a friend shot a nice double beard tom with the bow(MN). Another Tom shot by a friend in WI that was on the lighter side only 16 lbs.
    • Did well fishing today. Pitching jigs to the rocks in town produced fish. Also headed north up river and picked up some fish there. Released the females and kept a 2 man limit of males.  Couldn’t have asked for a better day of weather to be on the water.    
    • No pictures tonight because my phone was on the charger but I made no flip, smoked, hamburgers like this. ....   https://grillagrills.com/recipes/no-flip-burger-recipe/