• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

From the Mojo Mallard site:

The Super MOJO Mallard® features a new all aluminum construction FOLDING wing in an offset posture. While spinning, the offset wing design is more realistic than anything ever seen on the market before, and more importantly, in the field. The folding wing design makes deployment or pick-up of your decoy up to four times faster than before.

In addition, the Super MOJO Mallard® has a built-in three position switch that allows the user to select the off position, the continuous on position, or the intermittent on/off position whereas the wings spin intermittently as it cycles through five different on/off sequences.

Coupled with the offset design of the wing, it's unlike anything those cagy old mallards have ever seen before. It is unbelievably effective on spooky or late season "Educated" ducks and is fully remote control compatible straight from the factory. The Super MOJO Mallard® is the absolute highest quality, most effective decoy made by anybody, anywhere...period. If the best is what you want, this is your boy... the Super MOJO Mallard®.

Basically there is nothing there that will help you kill more ducks with this one vs. your current Mojo, it's maybe a little more durable.

However what is nice is the remote set ups right out of the box (assuming they work). It's a big myth in the state of MN that you can't use a remote with your Mojo, absolutely false, says nothing about it in the regs and I've talked to several DNR agents that have confirmed this.

Thanks for the info I went to the game fair today and talked to several people about the new mojo and they said stick with the old ones because the wings dont stay up very good.

Maxxed do you do a lot of hunting around maple grove?

No I do all my hunting off the Lac Qui Parle Refuge. I've talked to a few land owners around Maple Grove past the Shamrock golf course (we live in the Gleason Farms development off Bass Lake and Lawndale) about doing some guiding out here too. I just haven't pursued it very heavily.

www.indepthhunting.com