• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lura tournament this wkend

Ultimate Bass, Mankato Area Bass Tour, D's Bustn'Bass, then Mark Duhme aka "D" has tuesday night league too, also Luckycrank does Thursday night and Sunday tourneys...I cant think of their names, Help me with it NTW, but there is also a weekend league ran by some guys from St.Peter

I have request for "Silver and Blue" by the potential TOY this year. I'm pretty sure you all like "Blue Healers" but what about Don. He prefers PBR. Do I need to bring PBR too? Oh, I'm on the hook for a PBR for the Mankato Area Bass Tour winners of Meyer and Meyer.

This is heating up nicely. Don & Jeremy will have their work cut out for them if they are to sweep all crowns. Stacy & Duh will be hard to beat on Tetonka. Even harder to make up 8 points.

Speaking of 8 points, points positions 11, 12 and 13 will have a hard time making up 8 or 9 points too.

I'm not expecting a lot of big bags but everyone will have 5 fish. I think 1 lb will make a big difference in position.

Thx, keep sending luck thisaway! All we can do is fish like heck, and hopefully we won't be first losers in both circuits.

I got the privelege to spend the last couple afternoons with a great fisherman and a wealth of knowledge (and a lot of good stories). Denny LeBarron jumped in the Skeeter. We spent time on Cedar and Frances (and Tetonka - just kidding).

Fishing was on the difficult side on these lakes (unless you like small gators). I hope Tetonka is better. Reid, I did hear of a 6-8 that got caught prefishing.

Kill all those skycarp, flk!

killin geese!!! did you take your gun to alhmans cause i'm pretty sure the last time I seen you shoot at geese you could'nt have killed it if you where on its back ! grin

I'll be login some hours on the new boat it has not been in the water since sunday morning, heck I bet I see more geese than you also ! grin

Results on Tetonka...

1 - Che/Noah 19.65 BB 5.20

2 - Bruce/Dan 16.60

3 - Don/Jeremy 15.15

4 - Clayton/Tim 14.30 2BB 4.65

5 - Duh/Stacy 13.80

6 - Jared/Rick 13.45

Results of the TOC on Francis

1 - Ed/Richard - 23+ (huge bag!) 1st BB

2 - Don/Jeremy 13+ 2nd BB

3 - Clayton/Tim 11+

4 - Duh/Stacy high 10