• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

courthouse pond

Fish On

has anyone hit courthouse pond this year i did alright opener but it seems like it was stocked alot less this year and i dont think it was stocked at all this winter from what i witnessed???

I haven't hit it yet this year, hoping to next week - I was somewhere else on opener this year - caught 7 rainbows between 9" & 14".

I did simply terrible on Courthouse all winter. Especially compared to last year. I caught more odd looking sunfish than anything. I also noticed the apparent lack of stocking.

I'm wondering if the DNR is planning on doing a reclamation on this lake and isn't stocking for that reason? The sunny population seems to be increasing. I also know there is a largemouth bass in there.

Or possibly the budget for stocking has been cut?

Really! I've driven by that place a few times, never knew there were trout in there. I don't get out that way often, but now I know I can throw a line in when I do. Thanks!

~Patrick

[This message has been edited by pjfweb (edited 06-04-2004).]

There's a pond in downtown Chaska? Whereabouts? I drive down Hwy 212 once every other month at least. Probably gonna make the trip 3 times this month. Might as well make a pit stop on the way.