• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was out there with my boy tonight and had a couple bottom dwellers come thru but nothing on the lines. We were off the southwest point off the access. Anyone had any luck..I saw a couple nice slabs last weekend that came off cedar.

Fished wednesday afternoon/evening. Managed to coax a few 'eyes into biting amongst all the lookers, all of which were in the slot. The key for me seemed to be getting away from the community cribs to find any active fish. Had lots of sniffers in 15-18 FOW. The majority of the fish caught came on plastics believe it or not! ;)The bite should really start to pick up if we can continue to get some steady weather. Man, I can't believe how close they pack those permanent houses together over the cribs... It's crazy!! grin

Man, I can't believe how close they pack those permanent houses together over the cribs... It's crazy!! grin

Yep thats how it goes when that is the only structure out there on the lake!! Had the camera down a few weeks ago in the morning the crib was so packed with fish i couldn't even see through it and couldn't get them to even leave it 1 foot. There was a musky lurking around so that didn't help either.

Everyone seems to get along out there though not like on other lakes where i've seen numerous exchanges of words and almost fights!

Was out on sunday afternoon into early evening. Gills and crappies were very tight liped. Watched them on the camera with their bellys on the bottom with barley a fin movement or tucked way in the cribs. Might have just been from all the weekend activity also, not sure. Hoped on catching a few but no go.