• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LOWinEYEin

WI opener anyone?

Is anyone hittin Wis opener this weekend?
I suppose not considering that Trout Day is Sat. I been going to WI opener for about 15 years with Pops. Kinda of a tradition.

So any of ya goin to WI?

Whatt, how did you do?

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

I was at the Rush and Trembelle in WI over the opener. Nothin happenin on raps or spinners, but crawlers were nailen good sized rainbows. Had a great time!

Well it was a good day. The biggest being 15.5in rainbow and about 17.5in brown (did'nt get the tape on him). Fun! Only a couple 7-8inchers and the rest being 10-14inchs. Not the best opener but it was the 2nd best, thats forsure.

Ren,
How was Trout day? Quite alot of Prostaff went how'd they do?

I did good. The trout were out numbered by redhorse, but we did get a few trout. I lost one that was 18 inches.

Jim took Tom and I to one of he's spots, and while we did see some nice trout we didn't catch any really big ones.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• the contractor put a piece of trim that drops down into the gutter. So that style will not work. I had them on before I did the metal roof and they worked well.
    • I like harvesting and eating the pheasant backs! I need to get out and find some. Congrats on adding a new mushroom to your ediable list!
    • I know there has been lots of lift discussions in the past on here. Especially the guys building their own houses. Saw this today and it looks pretty slick:   https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414635765755766&id=541312869277226&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fyettifishhouse%2Fvideos%2F414635765755766%2F&_rdr
    • How do we know BD2 hasn't been Hacked and this isn't some Spam thread like the rest that posts links?  Code question: What is your favorite grilling fuel?  🤔
    • Got this in my email today. Click on the link and take the survey.     http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTkwNTIyLjYxNzA1MzEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPU1EQi1QUkQtQlVMLTIwMTkwNTIyLjYxNzA1MzEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNzYxNDI0NiZlbWFpbGlkPWRhdmlkdzg3M0BnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPWRhdmlkdzg3M0BnbWFpbC5jb20mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&100&&&https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fishingAIS?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
    • i'm currently wondering if my plants arent gonna drowned!😣   cheese and crackers!!!!!!!!!!! man its wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure we will be begging for some of this in july and august!
    • Everything seems to be OK here.
    • I ordered a Somerset  grape vine last spring. Mainly because it is the only seedless grape that is supposed to be hardy enough to grow here. I took it off the wire and laid it down and covered it up with dirt to keep it from winter killing. It came through fine. Just put it back on the trellis yesterday.
    • I put these on about 6 years ago and have never had to clean out the gutters with 5 Maple trees in my yard. And their cheap!    LB Plastics 3' Brown Filtered Vinyl Gutter Cover Model Number: 1585124 Menards® SKU: 1585124 $1.97 each Variation: Brown
    • I like to pick the smaller ones as they are not as woody.  I slice thin cuts off the outside edges and throw the center, batter and fry them.  Yuum! 😋