• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any new Ideas for this year spearing?

Gordie

rainy day and was thinking of spearing. so was wondering anyone got any new ideas or tricks for the up-coming season?

the only thing that I've got at the moment is to try useing glow sticks on or just above the decoy. Yea I know this could be outta control but why wouldnt it work?

sounds interesting to me, I bought a battery powered flasher from the fishing museum the other day. It has blade like used on the big waters for salmon. it winds it up fast and then when you shut it off, it slowly unwinds. who knows!!!

I have been eyeing some clearanced pool toys that seem pretty cool.

One of them has red and blue flashing LEDs

One emits noise.

It would be intereting to see how the fish react.

I think the glow stick thing would work pretty good.

Just keep the contents sealed and there should be no problems.

merk I wonder if mike89 knows about the hillbilly spinner grin pool toys I gotts see that it just might work very well

all I know is on any given day, who knows what will work or won't. only the fish gods know for sure!! bring on the the ice!

mike89 could you possibly post a pic of your flasher just curious to see what it looks like. I use a HB spinner that merk made and love it it works really good and have gotten a lot pike to come to it when nothing else seams top work.

all I can do is ask the wife take a picture, and then email it.

i dont have a clue how to do it here, this and some other web sights.

if you are interested i will kite you my email or send me yours.

I'm sure Merks is top notch, but but I have not had the honor of seeing his or meeting him.

Mike89

Mike my email is [email protected] and If want I can post a pic of your flasher if you want. The HB spinner is in back posts in the spearing fourms I even think there was a post for the HB spinner. thanks Gordie aka elwood
elwood, id be careful of puttin your e-mail address on here, you never know what rif-raf might see it and send ya stuff!! crazylaughlaughwhistlewhistlewhistle

rainy day and was thinking of spearing. so was wondering anyone got any new ideas or tricks for the up-coming season?

the only thing that I've got at the moment is to try useing glow sticks on or just above the decoy. Yea I know this could be outta control but why wouldnt it work?

my goal is just to go try a few new lakes. pretty easy and simple. oh yea and not drop anything into the lake. ahem!!!!!!!!! smirksmirkwhistlewhistlewink

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
here you guys go again about that hill billy spinner! if they try and get you with this Mike, stay away!

BNS IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME

IF YOU SPIN IT THEY WILL COME laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

you need to get that your of your head, and stop brain washing these people here on FM