• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie guys meet n greet?

JRedig

So in a thread a few weeks ago I mentioned a GTG on the St. Croix and a few people showed interest.

So, look at your calendars, anybody free over the next 3 weekends in August? We won't be able to please everyone but we'll try and pick a good date.

I was thinking of making a day of it, hoping for cooler/cloudy weather to drive the big boats away. Get out there and fish early and then meet up under the 94 bridge or close around 9-10am and meet/compare notes.

Thoughts?

JRedig - where do you launch that you can get on EARLY???

My buddies b-day party is Friday night and if we find a sitter it could be a long night, if not and the crib midgets are with it will be an early night, so I can neither confirm nor deny my participation at this point.

RU

You can go to Windmill or whatever it's called in Afton. They don't open till 6 or something but you can pay when you take out. I've always got there before anybody's working. It's a little steep on the weekends. $20 I think. That's almost more than some tournaments!

I can do that. Brent, you can jump in with me if you want, I'll be launching in Stillwater but I can meet ya under the bridge whenever. Most of my spots are down that way anyhow.

J, if it falls through I'd stop and say hi out on white bear too.

Meet N Greet... on the water of off the water, doesn't matter to me. smile I'm busy this weekend or I'd try and hop in someone's boat. Maybe getting out of Cjac's boat will be the ticket to success. grin Sorry buddy, had to go there. wink I'm always game for a [PoorWordUsage] session at perennial fave, Decoy's in WBL as well.

Ok, ran into some boat problems last night, not sure if I can make this work. It's just trolling motor battery issues, but between two dead batteries and a dead onboard charger, it's a steep price to fix. I'll know more after a cabela's run for lunch today...

EDIT: Skip cabela's, found a steal of a price for a new onboard charger from dual pro in their reconditioned items, so hopefully they'll ship it fast enough that I can use it...so maybe this will still happen!